Ted left for a convention in Orlando on Sunday. Unfortunately, he caught the kids' virus before he left.
Monday was a follow-up for my arm; my doctor was concerned about a blood clot, so I had a doppler. Thankfully, it was negative. Never would have guessed inflammation/infection from a blood draw could be so painful. I'm happy to be on my last day of the antibiotic as my stomach is feeling the effects of it. My arm is still hurting, but it has definitely improved.
Tuesday was a visit to the pediatrician. Thought Mitchell should be checked, since it had been 10 days of the virus and he was starting to seem more fussy. Glad we went- caught the beginning of an ear infection. I was pleased with his weight especially since he has been spitting up quite a bit from the congestion. He was 16 lbs. 2 oz. The girls were 17 and 18 lbs at a year. Hoping we can match the 17 by his birthday next month.
We were happy to have Ted home from his trip last night- just wish he was feeling better! Hoping it doesn't last as long for him. He is due back in Orlando on Monday.
I don't know if it's the infection/antibiotic/lack of sleep or if I'm getting the virus, too; but I'm not feeling well. Thanks to mom for coming over with dinner last night & for helping with the kids.
And thank you to everyone who has been praying for us!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Still trying to recover
Posted by The Holz Family at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment