Mitchell's dedication

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Germs

Right now we are working on keeping Mitchell healthy!
Madison came down with a cold Saturday and was sick thru the weekend; it is still lingering a little, but she is feeling much better.
Ted started feeling a bit under the weather on Sunday; by yesterday he was quite sick- looks like he may have a case of the flu. It takes a lot to keep him from the office (& the fact that he needs to accumulate more PTO for Mitchell's next surgery), so missing now 2 days says something about how he is feeling. He hasn't been out of bed since he went to bed Sunday night.
This morning Mackenzie woke up with a runny nose, cough & sneezing. She said, " I think I caught Madison's cold; How did I do that? Because I love her?"
So, Mitchell's room is off limits to everyone except mommy; we are holding him up in here trying to keep him healthy. So far he is doing pretty well; however, he is sounding a little congested, and his noises are a little hoarse. Going to keep up with the nasal spray & try to keep the germs at bay.
...and everyone is using a lot of sanitizer!

We are hoping that everyone will be healthy soon.

0 comments: