Mitchell's dedication

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Today is my mom's birthday. Unfortunately, we can't do anything special. Of course, she is very understanding. We just want to tell her how much we love & appreciate her! We are so blessed to have her as our mother and the kids' grandma. I don't know how we'd be making it through all of this without her. I wrote her a 'thank you' note a couple of weeks ago- it kept getting longer...and longer..., and I imagine I probably even forgot some things. I think she has made it her mission to help us.
So far, all we have given her is Tamiflu! Hoping to give her her actual gift when we see her after all of this passes.
Flu Update:
Ted stayed home, & is continuing to keep the girls in our room. It was fairly easy to isolate Madison, as she understands more; and was content to rest and watch movies or read. Mackenzie, understandably being only 3, doesn't feel well; and she would like her mommy. Madison was doing her best to look after her, but it helps having daddy home.
Their fevers have improved- only 99.6 this morning after several hours without medicine. To be safe, we need to keep them away from Mitchell for a few more days.
We are thankful that Mitchell is doing OK; no fever or signs of the flu at the moment. But we do need to make it through the weekend (incubation period).
I will do my best to keep you updated.
Thank you for praying for his protection.

1 comments:

Wedehase Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Mom, from the Wedehase family. We know how much Jodi and the family appreciates your help and sacrifices you've made for their family. We certainly couldn't walk this journey without people like you!

Jodi, we are fervently praying for your family! We pray that the girls heal quickly, that Ted, yourself and especially Mitchell are protected from this nasty virus. Know that tons of families on the west coast are praying with us!

Love you and walking with you,
Tanya and Jason